• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD: Clean, straight and painted 1975 2002 shell.

kbmb02

This 1975 2002 was a running, rebuilt street car, on the road for just a short time. It was then purchased by a friend of mine (who I'm helping with the sale) with the intent of building a race car; the drivetrain and interior were removed and sold off. With not enough time to race (sadly), he's selling the car.

As the photos* show, it's a good candidate for someone looking to move their parts to a clean, titled California shell. (*more/better photos can be taken for serious potential buyers).

The car is located in the Los Angeles area, and is available as a 'roller' with big brake kit parts already installed and stock suspension parts. Price is $2,100 locally; additional cost to prep for shipping.

Interested parties please email me (button above) and I'll forward to seller (they won't be following posts on the FAQ). Thanks. -KB

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...