• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Entertaining offers

guitarkev66

Decided to sell, let me know if there are any questions or specific pictures you would like. 1975 2002 auto. I purchased the car last year from who I believe to be the second owner(an older gentleman in his 80's). He purchased the car sometime in the early eighties and had it repainted because he didn't like the lime green color. He only drove the car on rare occasions and it had 63,000 miles when I bought it(I believe to be original). The car needed brakes tie rods inner and outer I also had new shocks front and rear done with an alignment. I also had new tires because the ones that it had were bias ply looking tires from the seventies and badly dry rotted. The interior was very clean black and all original but needed padding so I had them professionally re-padded with foam not horse hair. It has the original solex carburetor and starts right up and drives very nice. The body and the floors are pretty much rust free with only a little rust at the bottom corners of the front fenders, the rear shock towers and the truck is solid no rust that I can see. This fall I had a tree limb fall from a tree in my back yard and crack the windshield but didn't do any other damage(I was lucky). So after all that what would something like this be worth if I were to sell it. I am just not crazy about it being an automatic thats the only reason I might sell. I think I put maybe 300 miles on it last summer and never had a problem. Thank you, Kevin.http://s1053.photobucket.com/albums/s469/guitarkev66/?action=view&current=101_0115.jpg

BTW, if the only reason you want to sell is that it's an automatic, keep in mind that automatics make great conversions to 5 speeds because their slightly wider tranny tunnels accomodate a 5 speed better than the 4 speed body shells. Lotsa info on the FAQ about converting.

cheers

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite