• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original rear seat pattern

bnam

At least for german delivered cars the upper vinyl is fully correct. BMW started with this design in summer 73 while switching to the plastic front and rectangular backlights (Modellpflege 2).

serierckbank74schwarzrcpwn.jpg

serierckbank74schwarztkpx9.jpg

serievordersitze74schdlo4b.jpg

serievordersitze74schxyofj.jpg

Was produced up to somewhen in 1975 when they switched to the E21-type seats with the small headrests.

rckbankserie75schwarznjqt0.jpg

rckbankserie75schwarzahr0j.jpg

vordersitzeserie75schfaoj6.jpg

vordersitzeserie75schuer2i.jpg

Best regards, Lars.

Ei guude wie? (Spoken as "I gooooda weee" and hessian idiom for "Hi, how are you?")

Já nevím, možná zítra.

I had a siennabraun '76 2002 that had the cloth insert fabric; a few years ago I sent '02Les' a section of it and for one of my '74 2002's, A chamonix/marine blue interior car, I bought a rear seat backrest section from World Upholstery; the car was a Texas car originally, top of the rear seat backrest section was sun damaged; the section from World was a perfect match but I'd bet Esty can also get you a nice section

Tim

Thanks! Ok, so this vendor must have been mistaken or mis-remembered that my car was a 74. Since it's just the seating surface on the bottom piece the needs to be replaced, I was hoping to find either a vendor who would sell just the bottom or someone on the board who may have replaced just the backrest and has the bottom piece available.

Will also see what it would take to get the perforated material and have a local person replace the panel.

Byas

Called WorldUPh this afternoon and they said they only sell sets. Is there a specific person I could ask for?

Will also check with Esty -- did not know she did upholstery. Of course Dave does upholstery as well, but again only full rear set.

B

Gotcha on World Upholstery; was about 10 years ago that I replaced the marine blue rear seat backrest section in the '74 2002 I had back then, was able to just buy that section. Esty's been doing some carpet/upholstery work for some time now, recently for some of the NK folks,

Tim