• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are there any of the old sac02 guys left on here?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Seeing if any of the old sv2002 guys are still on here? I am looking to get my 02 on the road again... Anymore Sunday morning breakfast or drives up to 49 and back to town?

Not an old Sac guy but rather an old timer of this board.

I'll be at my warehouse this Friday late afternoon and Saturday (2-11) on 34th street between Folsom and 50 if you are out and about. I have a pallet full of 2002 parts that I don't really need.

Come on by and pick if you want.

But what do I know

Guest Anonymous

Old timer of the board huh? How long... My dad and I have been on here off and on since Steve got it up and running... Awesome ill have to swing by and take a look... I have a ton of 02 parts but of course another webber is not one of them Haha

Conkitchen -- I've been meaning to come out and see you. Now have my 74 running again -- will try this Fri or Sat. Can you email me your street # -- or is your warehouse the only one on 34th between Folsom and 50 (not really familiar with that part of the city)?

Byas

I'll be at my warehouse this Friday late afternoon and Saturday (2-11) on 34th street between Folsom and 50 if you are out and about. I have a pallet full of 2002 parts that I don't really need.

Conkitchen -- I've been meaning to come out and see you. Now have my 74 running again -- will try this Fri or Sat. Can you email me your street # -- or is your warehouse the only one on 34th between Folsom and 50 (not really familiar with that part of the city)?

Byas

Next to the pet store.

But what do I know