• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Feelie: IMSA/RS Tii

dp

Thinking of parting ways with my IMSA/RS Tii, currently in GT-3-ish configuration. BMW Motorsport F2 single cam slide throttle tii engine by Werks Racing in Boulder. The car is a genuine historic racer, with documented ownership since the very early 80's. and has been redone with all original factory metal to original IMSA configuration. Ready to go to a new owner, it will need minor recommissioning after several years of indoor storage. Restoration was done about 12 years ago the car was media blasted, primed and painted by Hill Racing Restorations in the original BMW chamonix white color with 70's-era IMSA/RS livery. The original roll cage was extensively updated to current safety standards and with the original SCCA stampings saved. The engine has no race time on it. Check out the velocity stacks!! ATL fuel cell was rebuilt and can be set up for quick fill directly through the deck lid as original. A current specification Corbeau racing seat has been installed in place of the original fiberglass bucket (included). The car is fitted with lexan side windows and a new OE BMW windshield. Super rare BMW Motorsport fiberglass doors, revolution wheels have been fitted in place of the original steel wheels. Vintage and BMW club racing eligible worldwide.

422275_2889195421634_1012677219_32815459_2058778316_n.jpg

422982_2889201501786_1012677219_32815467_392160976_n.jpg

e-mail correspondence to losgatos_dale at yahoo dot com

------------------------

why list 'em...they're all projects anyways!

Did you own it back when it was on BaT ?

Yes, since that time (2007) I have traced ownership back to the early 80's

when it was owned by a very successful local (Denver) SCCA racer.

I also have the stamping numbers from the original cage,

and extensive photographs as well as letters and other documentation

which are helping to further discover its history before it came to Colorado. Please note that as a "feelie"

I am not representing nor offering to sell the car as it was described by BaT in 2007.

I would welcome any assistance in further tracing its lineage, and would

very much appreciate direct contact in that regard at losgatos_dale at yahoo dot com.

Thanks and best regards!

Dale Phelps,

Longmont Colorado USA

------------------------

why list 'em...they're all projects anyways!