• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

VIN-Less Squarie shell with some good welding started. $400

CutteRug

Hey all,

Long time no post!

I'm trimming down to ONE project instead of three, so that means my vin-less shell must go... Alas, I know I'll take a loss on this one (I've got about a grand into it for the welding), and I was hoping to make it a track car or use it to replace the rusty body on my yellow car, but it's just toooooo many projects...

So! If you need a race shell, a Lemons-car shell, or a new body for your crunched 02, you've come to the right place!!

The good/bad/ugly:

Straight sides, top, and quarters... Semi-straight nose.

Deleted trim holes.

Modified exhaust opening for dual tips. (moved from right to center)

Deleted markers.

Heater-opening rust repaired.

No spare well rust.

No shock tower rust.

Frame rails look good - some rust in the drivers floorpan. (pictured)

Some lower nose rust.

Nose could use some pulling. It's about half inch in on one side. Nothin some yanking and pounding wouldn't fix. ;-)

The VIN area has some welding, as it was going to be cut out of the car before we thought the better of it.

I've got some doors for the shell, but they're stripped down and non-matching. Also looking to sell it without hood or trunk... So it really is a shell.

No vin.... A p.o. has the vin, and I got the sheet metal.

$400 bucks o/bo.

The car's in a welding shop in Novato, CA... Come with a flatbed and take her away... OR, pay the guy whose shop it is to finish the welding and put in a cage for racin!!! You won't regret it - he does great work...

http://gallery.me.com/adamcutter#100008&view=grid&bgcolor=black&sel=32

Cheers,

Adam

ps - some of the photos are of it now all stripped and welded-on as well as photos of when it was first acquired...

(==\___| SQARY02|___/==)

1975 Millie the Falcon (Originally Polaris, currently Primer-Grey/Spa-Blue)

1975 Eamon the Golden Nugget (Originally Golf, currently several other yellows, someday Dakar)

• 4 weeks later...