• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hey 13" rim guys.....

323IJOE

where the hell do yiou find tires? I've been looking and i find close to nothing online. Im seriously considering either sticking with my BWAs or going a little fatter with ATS classics. i just dont want a million miles of sidewall. ideal is about 3.5-4" i just dont like to look of my 175/75s i would much much rather have a 195/50, or even a 185/60 does anyone know any brands of high performance street tires that make something close to these? there has to be someplace to get them since alot of the dubbers are dropped on fat 13s with lo profiles.

thanks guys

Federal 595's. They sell a good street tire with a bit lower profile.

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

185/70/13 - try your local tire store--they often have wholesale warehouses they can contact and try to find you something. TireRack carries Sumitomo HTR T4 and they are still "cheap" for tires.

Once Yoko Avid T4s went by-by in late 2008, there hasn't been much for us baker's dozen lovers.

If you want to chuck performance for old skool funk, Vredestein's Sprint+ comes in a true 165/R13:

Sprint%20+.jpgSprint%20+%20Front.jpg

Discount Tire Direct has Falken Sincera SN-828 in 185/70/13 for $236 shipped and no sales tax. Hard to beat that price for anything rubber and round.

falpt1.ang.jpg

--> 1968 2002 <--