• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Daniel Stern Lighting

Chamoix

I have to chime in here too about Dan Stern. I wanted to buy tail light bulbs from him but he recommended I buy Honda bulbs for my taillights from a dealer and to make sure it was a certain brand because he claimed they were the best ones out there for various reasons which he went into in detail. This struck me as strange but he was right. He went into detail about everything I asked him about. My kind of guy. Definitely overdelivers. Took me a little time to make first contact but once I had the ball rolling with him it was all good. I bought his Hella LED third brakelight and a couple of H1 and H3 bulbs. The torque email is best.

Mike Katsoris CCA#13294                                                

74 InkaGangster 4281862

2016 Porsche Boxster Spyder,    2004 BMW R1150RT,  
76 Estorilblau 2740318                      

• 1 year later...

I cannot recommend Daniel Stern lighting enough. No one has the customer service that he has. He answers every question quickly with lots of options and information. If you are looking for lighting options - this is the only place to look!

Great work!!!!

Former owner of Ivory, first 02, 74 base Chamonix Automatch with AC

Former owner of Ebony, '76 Schwarz, never missed a Grateful Dead concert

You drive new cars, you experience an '02

I highly recommend him. Very knowledgable and an outstanding guy

+1 on recommending him. I got my 7" Cibie H4 lights for my tii from Daniel, awesome lights, I like them much better than the Hella's that the Cibie's replaced. They aren't cheap to say the least.

G-Man

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner