• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 CA blue plate 2002

Gordon

Not mine, no affiliation, etc...

http://santabarbara.craigslist.org/cto/2869663438.html

Wow, wife can't drive a stick, she's in trouble if goes to Europe and tries to rent a car. If I can teach my teenage daughter to drive a stick (and she has trouble walking and chewing gum at the same time) and she now drives a E30 eta stick shift, then anyone can.

G-Man

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner

"Great deal on a great little ride. Just got it back from the auto shop today (02/24/12) after getting the engine completely rebuilt. All details of engine overhaul available to serious buyers. Body in great shape. Interior is in great shape (except for driver's seat, which a fat man must have just abused). The car is clean and runs really really well. I've had several offers while the car was still in the shop. Engine rebuild was $6k on the nose. My $8k price is firm and I'm still taking about $1k lose.

Bought car for wife... Wife cannot drive stick... Wife cannot learn to drive stick... Wife has lost interest... I have different taste than Wife and want MY car back. So, while $8k won't get me much, it'll be a win-win for whomever jumps on this first.

I have a few more pictures if you'd like to see a couple more angles. Cheers!!!"

This is funning he should swap the wife.....lol

For moment there I thought he said I have different taste in wife :)

Jb

'69 2002 (M2 for 2012) daily driver

'71 911 T (2.4s) powered Weekend joyride

'67 VW Crew Cab Turbo truck parts hauler

--------------------------------------------------

www.eurovintageparts.com

This guy buys a 2002 stick for his wife and she won't drive a stick. REALLY? The guys did not have a clue his wife doesn't drive a stick until he bought it? REALLY???

Gordon got his daughter to drive a stick. My 17-year old son refused to drive a stick for a year. He thought he could not learn after a few struggles. No stick? No car. He learned. Now, he won't drive an automatic.

My wife drives a stick too.

Pierre

O==00==O

69 2002 (M20), 74 tii, 76 533i, 79 323i, 80 732i, 84 323i (S50) 91 318is, 96 318ti (S52), 97 Z3, 02 330i, 03 525iT, 02 R1150 RTP.
Auxiliary Lamp Brackets  Kamei Reproduction Front Air Dam