• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS/FT Original owner 635csi meticulously maintained

metalsoul

Hey guys, I've listed this recently but would like to make it known that I will accept trade offers for a 2002, a super nice roller, or complete car whatever.

I'm really excited to offer up one of the greatest bimmers I've come across over the years. This is a one owner 1985 635csi with all of the original paperwork, manuals, sales booklets, finance agreements and everything!

This is an original west coast car which is where it stayed its entire life up until recently when it was brought over to the east coast, so you know what that means, NO rust, faded paint and a cracked dash...but incredibly enough the leather looks absolutely AMAZING!

It drives beautifully, literally runs like new, starts up immediately, idles perfectly and runs and drives beautifully. This car rides so smooth even at 80mph there are NO vibrations, shimmey's or anything, and the car drives straight as an arrow on the highway.

There is no oil burnt onto head, valves etc, and the internals look and smell like a well maintained vehicle! There are also like new rims and trx tires with under 1000 miles on them that were purchased directly from BMW, and there is no cracking or dry rot.

Paint is so-so, clearcoat is rough, but the body is very straight with no accidents and a clean history. This car recently received a full service from BMW and comes with the receipts for all of the work. All of the chrome is in great condition expecially the door jamb chrome which looks gorgeous!

Everything seems to work, even the A/C blows cold (converted to r134) all gauges and lights work. All seat functions work except for the headrest function. So other than that and a respray this car is amazing and very special. The passenger front carpet has a tear where the floorpan seems to have been punctured, almost looks like someone stuck a large knife through the pan, but would be easily repaired. The rear speaker covers have peeled up from the metal but everything is still intact (all negatives can be seen in photos in the album link below.)

I'm only willing to sell this car to an enthusiast who will appreciate, value and love this car and its history. Personally I value history and ownership above minor imperfections, but I know not everyone does. IMHO, I would value this car at $5,000. considering those factors, but I understand universally speaking we all place importance on different facotrs.

That being said I feel $3,200. OBO is a very fair price to offer this car at to fellow enthusiasts.

Here is an album with lots of detailed pics, please look through carefully, there are many:

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r131/adamneely/1985%20635csi/

Here are a few teaser pics:

DSC_1684.jpg

DSC_1656.jpg

IMAG0183-1.jpg

IMAG0177.jpg

A couple of videos as well (shot from a cold start in 30 degree weather after sitting in the shop for 3 days without being started.)

th_M2U01156.jpg

th_M2U01157.jpg