• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lots and lots of NK parts for sale, EDIT, MORE PARTS ADDED!

EDIT: ALL PICS ADDED TO PHOTOBUCKET ACCOUNT, PRICES NOW ADDED AS WELL, 15 PAGES, PLUS PLEASE DOWNLOAD MY PDF OF APPROXIMATELY 250 NK PARTS FOR SALE.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE PRICE I HAVE LISTED, PLEASE MAKE ME AN OFFER,

ALL LARGE ITEMS ARE PICKUP IN AKRON, OH OR YOU CAN ARRANGE FREIGHT SHIPPING IF YOU LIKE.

THANKS!

to make things easier on me, if you can include the 4 digits from the file number (not the number in the photobucket album) or copy and paste the link to the pictures of the part that would be great, plus it will help insure you get the exact item when multiples are concerned.

I have a ton of NK parts for sale, mostly 1800 and 2000. Priced to sell. I'm attaching a PDF of the parts list and also a link to the photobucket account. All prices are before shipping, and feel free to make an offer on anything. I have a lot more parts to add in the coming days, so be sure to check back, and if you need something, let me know... I may have it.

http://photobucket.com/nkparts

Hopefully this PDF works... If it doesn't I'll add prices to the photobucket pictures in the next couple of days.

Larger items are located in Akron, OH for pickup, and unfortunately, not every item in the photobucket album is for sale. (I had to keep SOME of it for myself!)

BMW Parts List.pdf

Guest Anonymous

I'm in for the following at reasonable, agreeable price:

Shock Nut Caps

Dust caps, p.9

4 Aluminum trim rings

Head light bucket covers (If they fit US 2000)

Rear view mirror

Ground strip

E-mail me for further conversation.

Roger

'67 NK 2000A, Florida

'72 2002, Malaga

RBenson685@aol.com

I'm in for the following at reasonable, agreeable price:

Shock Nut Caps

Dust caps, p.9

4 Aluminum trim rings

Head light bucket covers (If they fit US 2000)

Rear view mirror

Ground strip

E-mail me for further conversation.

Roger

'67 NK 2000A, Florida

'72 2002, Malaga

RBenson685@aol.com

I'm sorry, I should have been more clear. Not EVERYTHING in the photobucket album is available, including the trim rings, headlight buckets, and shock nut caps. Only the items on the PDF are for sale. I apologize for any confustion (it was late when I decided to post this last night), and will make the appropriate changes to the photo album when I get home from work, as well as contact you regarding the other items if you are still interested. Regards,

BJ

Hi BJ,

I'm interested in the following items for my 1800 from 1967:

. Wiper linkage and if you have the wiper arms as well.

. 1 round shift boot.

. the NK 1800 tail lights.

I live in Thailand at the following address: (hope you don't mind oversea shipping)

86/24 Moo 2, Soi Wasana, Viset- Nai Harn Rd., T. Rawai, A. Muang, Phuket 83130, Thailand.

Please send me the quote including shipping through USPS EMS.

omarelmhammedi@yahoo.com

Thanks

Do Good Attitood

Emails replied.

Photobucket album updated, removing items not for sale.

I will have SEVERAL more things to add to this in the next week as I finish cataloging everything, including an 1800 rear clip, rear subframe with trailing arms for longneck diff, lots of door handles, window cranks, wing window glass, etc. I will repost the pdf once it's updated with remaining parts, and update photobucket.

Thanks!

BJ,

Please reply again directly to edited. Direct email has been received. Hotmail users are having trouble getting emails through the forum.

Thanks,

Tom Jones

BMW wrench for 30 years, BMWCCA since 1984 at age 9
66 BMW16oo stored, 67 1600-2 lifelong project, 2 more 67-8 1600s, 86 528e 5sp 586k, 91 318i
Mom&Dad's, 65 1800TiSA, 70 2800, 72 2002Tii 2760007 orig owners, 15 Z4 N20

all of my NK parts are now cataloged and ready to move. Please download the pdf and look through the 15 pages in the photobucket link of 250 parts. if possible, please include the 4 digit photograph number of the part you are interested to help me out.

Thanks everyone! Let's move these parts!

I'd like the pair of brown armrests seen in slide show pics #86 and 87 (better of the two pair).

My zip code is 94618.

Please send total price and paypal info to

berkeleydds at msn dot com

Cheers!

Cheers!

Savvy

'65 BMW 1600 4dr-not quite road worthy, but closer

'34 Ford Fordor Deluxe Sedan-currently being rehabbed

'03 Acura TL

'92 Toyota Land Cruiser