• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a 6 Fuse (1971 or prior) parts car? I need a part....

ClayW

If you have a 6-fuse parts car, let me know. 1600 or 2002: doesn't matter. I need a small relay from up under the dash that they don't make anymore. If you have such a parts car, let me know.

clay dot weiland at gmail

Thanks in advance.

ClayW
1967 1600-2 - M42 - 1521145          Follow my project at www.TX02.blogspot.com          E30 DD Project Blog

Why not post an image of the needed item? That enables members to check their parts stash with a targeted search or suggest a workable alternative.

You know, I'm not even sure what it looks like. Here's the schematic from teh wiring diagram:

DelayRelay.jpg

The terminals are as follows:

31b - Double Brown wire with a Black stripe

15 - Double Green wire with a Blue stripe

m - Black Wire

Also, from the layout of the harness, the relay should be in the engine bay, on the passenger side firewall, near the distributor.

DSCF4871Medium.jpg

ClayW
1967 1600-2 - M42 - 1521145          Follow my project at www.TX02.blogspot.com          E30 DD Project Blog