• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Random Parts cluster, tail lights, and more

anthony30542

Ok i'm not sure, what the things i have are worth, but here's a list. i have to take pictures, if you want a picture taken in a specific way now would be the time to speak up.

Original Steering Wheel from a '69 2002 with rubber pad

Set of springs, haven't really looked that these, they were in a box, but the box was soaked and far gone but springs don't go back by sitting(i think?) i have 6 of them

A few gas caps

Valve cover cap

Cluster from a '69 2002

Roundie Tails from a '69 2002

a rearview mirror with broken glass

presumably original floormats, tan

a "flex"? i think that's what my uncle called it round piece with bolts that go thru it, something to do with the driveshaft?

a bunch of BMW emblems that are original and faded, guess they could be repainted

i think a still have a 2002 emblem

rubber from the center of a steering wheel

probably forgetting stuff and pics will probably make me make more sense, i've just been procrastinating. i will consider shipping but prefer to meet in person and do cash. if you're interested you can call Anthony at 770-530-3446

Three 2002's what to do?

(nt)

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

Hi Anthony, Spoke to you earlier regarding the gas caps and emblems, thanks for the pic's, please send me cost on all such items to jimcs02@gmail.com. Shipping should be reasonable using usps box. That would be to Zip 97754...........Thanks Jim

In the pictures you can see the

brand new thermostat,

the new old stock brake shoes

a used distributor(still spins) and an extra cap,

an antenna(not sure if its from an 'o2 or not)

what seems to be a K&N filter and a cap(if someone wants it buy more

than $15 worth of stuff and i'll throw it in.)

two working jacks, rear view and driver side mirrors,

a condenser fan(i think its a bosch but check the pictures)

and all those odd springs.

i'm in GA 45 min north of Atl. and willing to meet people with a reasonable distance. also have some wheels for sale, attaching that picture here, not sure if i'm doing it right...i don't think the wheels are BMW at all, but they are cool as heck and will fit on an 4x100 car. i was told they're rare...?

post-21369-13667656967609_thumb.jpg

Three 2002's what to do?