• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amber lens

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

WTB one amber lens for a rear side reflector assembly of a 1972 2002; must be in good-excellent condition.

Thanks!

Ferrance@aol.com

Wrightwood CA

Guest Anonymous

Dave, you're right, but I have one amber reflector in excellent condition and want a second for the rear. I do have red illuminated reflectors but I like the look of the amber lenses on the rear fenders. They offset the German style parking light assemblies I have on the front.

FF

I have a pair of complete assemblies...Both look super; good rich color, good chrome and gaskets, not bleached out...but..one of them has a bit of damage; if you open it up and look inside, the very thin plastic membrane (for lack of a better word...you probably know what part of the interior lens I mean) has a small hole. Probably from someone opening the unit the wrong way and torquing the little tab, as there is a crack there... Cant imagine it would affect anything. Missing the securing screw. Gasket is soft. BMW sticker is still on back 63 14 1 351 895.

The other one appears "as new". Gasket looks great, but is on the hard side. Not petrified, but not soft. The two came as extras with a car that I bought, and I honestly thought that it was a new pair at first look, both are used, tho. Securing screw is intact.

I'd take $65 for both to your door...and will think about separating the two. I deleted them all on my Nevada 76, and was saving these for the Taiga 76 for my wife, but I sort of like the delete...

You do know, however that lens only appears to be available according to Penske bmw parts for around $25....?

Just let me know. Check or money order only, tho.

Regards, Dave

Guest Anonymous

Dave, since I need only the amber lens, I think I'll check out Penske. Thanks for your offer and help.

FF