• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

**Sold**MISC 2002 parts for sale.

chili02

- Early style left quarter. Priced for local pick up. Need this gone make any decent offer!

-Enkei 94 (Fins), et 10 15x7 which need to be restored. $450, obo. Sold

- BBS RA staggered set up. 1 wheel has a slight blemish by the cap. When the cap is on it is hard to notice this flaw. 750 obo sold

-used header. Unknown brand, but good quality. $75. Sold

-tii exhaust manifold - price reduce to $150, obo

-Tii canister and metal intake runners, make offer.

-set of BWA wheels- I believe they are 13x6. make offer

All prices do not include shipping. I have these items posted on bimmerforums as well.

-H&B wheels, single light grill, 38 /38 Weber, strut brace, alpina spoiler sold

https://picasaweb.google.com/yudi626/RecentlyUpdated?authkey=Gv1sRgCJrxoZm_ssuW3wE#5718818772056074802

Hi Darren,

I'm interested in the carb w/the intake and the strut bar. could you send me a pic of the linkage on the carb?

Also I'll need to ship to 15317.

Thanks,

Dave

Pittsburgh, PA

67.5 Datsun Roadster

72 2002 Colorado

89 325ix

99 318ti

04 x5 3.0

located in Socal. Specifically Rancho Cucamonga. I will take some pictures and upload it to the site or if you send me you direct email address. Local pick up only

I'm intersted in the strut brace. What's the age / original year purchased?

The brace is 15 years old (estimate). I believe it is a IE part.

located in Socal. Specifically Rancho Cucamonga. I will take some pictures and upload it to the site or if you send me you direct email address. Local pick up only

What year 02 did it come off of? Will this fit my 75 without problems? (I'm running a 32/36). Also, pphotos look like there is a slight bend, is it part of the brace or is the photo distorted?

send me your email address: jangelurbanoATgmailDOTcom

j

1975 - modified - the "silver back"

@https://twitter.com/jangelurbano

What year 02 did it come off of? Will this fit my 75 without problems? (I'm running a 32/36). Also, pphotos look like there is a slight bend, is it part of the brace or is the photo distorted?

It is not bent and came off my 73 with a side draft motor. You will have to verify it will work with the downdraft. http://www.iemotorsport.com/bmw/2002-suspension-steering/02stbtii.html

send me your email address: jangelurbanoATgmailDOTcom