• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WHEELS FOUND - THANK YOU WTB - 14" basketweave wheels,

wh400

I am looking for a set of 14" basketweave wheels, 4X100, with or without tires. Don't mind if they need some polishing, painting, etc. I am willing to pay for shipping and/or if you are coming to Mid-America we could swap there. I am not looking to lowball or steal them, will pay a fair price.

Please feel free to e-mail me at grahamjohnmichael@gmail.com or reply to this post with contact info.

Thanks,

John G.

Birmingham, AL

Former owner of Ivory, first 02, 74 base Chamonix Automatch with AC

Former owner of Ebony, '76 Schwarz, never missed a Grateful Dead concert

You drive new cars, you experience an '02

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice '02. I have had my car for just near a year and I am the third owner. The car is very original. The only real things done was a repaint 10 years ago, no body work just paint, and the seats re-upholstered and that is it. Why do I share this? Because when I wanted my first '02 I wanted to do things to make it look like yours but then when I got it it is so original I don't want to change it. So now I am working on my wife for second one that I can modify the heck out of it!!!

Pretty car....

Former owner of Ivory, first 02, 74 base Chamonix Automatch with AC

Former owner of Ebony, '76 Schwarz, never missed a Grateful Dead concert

You drive new cars, you experience an '02