• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

i hope im not spoiling things for steve

esty

• Administrators
Looks very nice!!!

I have an advice for the new website: Install the TAPATALK plugin for browse the board from the Tapatalk app for mobile devices, we have experienced excellent results and is more comfortable reading the board from iPhone and smartphones with Tapatalk ;)

We are actually going to start with a mobile style for those on cell phones, but i also have a licence that will allow me to build a mobile app for Android and iPhone. This way the users will not have to pay for the app.

steve k.

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks very nice!!!

I have an advice for the new website: Install the TAPATALK plugin for browse the board from the Tapatalk app for mobile devices, we have experienced excellent results and is more comfortable reading the board from iPhone and smartphones with Tapatalk ;)

We are actually going to start with a mobile style for those on cell phones, but i also have a licence that will allow me to build a mobile app for Android and iPhone. This way the users will not have to pay for the app.

steve k.

We have both actually, mobile theme and tapatalk plugin, and the users prefers the tapatalk app because browsing is faster and more comfortable to type that mobile theme of the board.

You can install the plugin, users can choose your preferred option, browsing from mobile theme free or pay for the tapatalk app.

For example, we website looks like this:

Mobile theme (user not have to pay)

6189600a.jpg

Tapatalk browser app (user must to pay and download the app, $ 2.99)

42883fee.jpg

Standard theme

a09ad919.jpg