• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show everyone your pride and joy

sandrosia

Hi Sandrosia:

Is your o2 in Riviera Blue? I am thinkning of restoring one but I cannot reference the color..I am wondering if your car is Riviera Blue. Is it a rare color?

Thank You.

Steve

Newbie, wishing for a InKa but cannot find one...perhaps settle on another color

Yes it is Riviera Blue, so is yours. I don't think its a rare color, but i would repaint it in original color again, or INKA and only Inka :))) my favorite color....

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Sandrosia:

Is your o2 in Riviera Blue? I am thinkning of restoring one but I cannot reference the color..I am wondering if your car is Riviera Blue. Is it a rare color?

Thank You.

Steve

Newbie, wishing for a InKa but cannot find one...perhaps settle on another color

Yes it is Riviera Blue, so is yours. I don't think its a rare color, but i would repaint it in original color again, or INKA and only Inka :))) my favorite color....

Not to break in line, but I had a Riviera 72 back in the day, and that pretty much has to be. Still my favorite. Yes, somewhat rare. What does the paint tag on the picture that you posted say?

Oh, and call me if you decide to get rid of the 72, Sandrosia, very nice indeed.

Dave V. in NC

I might sell it if price is right!

here is more pictures:

20110704_005.jpg

P3100002.jpg

P3100005.jpg

P3080009.jpg

P3080013.jpg

P3100008.jpg

Not to break in line, but I had a Riviera 72 back in the day, and that pretty much has to be. Still my favorite. Yes, somewhat rare. What does the paint tag on the picture that you posted say?

Oh, and call me if you decide to get rid of the 72, Sandrosia, very nice indeed.

Dave V. in NC

My old Italian girlfriend :)

1966 Lambretta LIS

photo-3.jpg

OK, Here's my pride :) :

6219-1.jpg

-RoyW

Roy,

What kind of exhaust is that? Gorgeous!!!

Its a custom exhaust system from the Group A headers to the tips. I can't remember the maker of the mufflers, but here's a picture.

-RoyW

IMG_2212.jpg