• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: later shift lever (late 74 to 76 style).. (Found!)

KFunk

Unfortunately, I have an early 74 with the early forked style shift lever, and the opening on the bottom is too big to fit around the connector for my 5-speed.

Anybody have a later style shift lever they can send me? I'm in Ohio, zip code 45701.

edit:

Found one, thanks Jason!

Bring a Welder

1974 2002, 1965 Datsun L320 truck, 1981 Yamaha XS400, 1983 Yamaha RX50, 1992 Miata Miata drivetrain waiting on a Locost frame, 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser

Actually I did ask on your FB group page about 4 hours ago.

I get tired of bugging everyone on my list individually, so I figure I might as well just ask everyone and see who can come up with something the easiest.

A guy named Dennis Barrett on FB said he could send me an E30 shifter. It won't come with the bushings that go around the ball, though. I'm not sure if I can re-use my fairly new 02 bushings or not yet, but I'm sure I can locate some E30 ones.

In the meantime, I think I might be able ti re-use my original shifter with the help of a piece of a stiff plastic hose.

Bring a Welder

1974 2002, 1965 Datsun L320 truck, 1981 Yamaha XS400, 1983 Yamaha RX50, 1992 Miata Miata drivetrain waiting on a Locost frame, 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser