• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Driver side rear trailing arm wanted. Non Tii. Located in CA

CubbyChowder

Looking for a rust free left rear trailing arm for my '73. Mine came with one Tii boxed trailing arm and one standard. Tii trailing arms are unnecessary for my application so I'm looking to bring it back to stock.

Please email me at mikey.gaumann@yahoo.com with your price shipped (zip is 93405) as well as a picture if you have one. Thanks!

edit: I would also consider a passenger side Tii trailing arm if the price is right, just looking for whatever is cheaper.

Byas has a non-tii trailing arm on the same side that you have

a tii trailing arm. His is a tii which is what he has been looking

to replace with the correct part.

Looked like a perfect trade situation.

Parts inquiries: 2002haussales@gmail.com FAQ Supporting Vendor  www.2002haus.com www.bmw2002registry.com  Free Your Mind - Remove the Chains and Think 

ahh too bad, that would've been cool to work something out. I didn't realize he had a non-Tii trailing arm the first time I looked at it. Thanks for the link though!

By the way, I'm in San Luis Obispo and actually called you a few weeks back asking if you knew of any local '02's for sale. I ended up picking up a '73 up in NorCal and have been working on it a bunch. Fun stuff!