• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Stahl...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

So an old friend of the family stops by the house to visit, sees my car and gets all excited. Seems he had one years ago and loved it. Talk of cars ensues and the next thing I know he says..."I've got my old stahl header sitting in my mom's garage, been there for years, You want it?" We all know what I said to that so here's my question: what resonator/muffler combo should I get to go with it? I wasn't expecting this project so soon, so I'm a little off guard on the research...what are some good combos you guys are running with. (Not sure on dia of header yet, will know when it arrives, I'm running dual Mikunis 40 PHH on the intake side) I'm assuming I'll have to go center exit on muffler, if so any mods involved (custom hangers etc)? TIA and Cheers to all '02 owners (current AND former)!!