• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Craigs list address??

randerson

It used to be sitemash ( Jaxed.com ) but Craiglist Nazi's sued there ass , it made searching too easy & CL a joy , how f'd up is that !!!

1970 4 speed 2002 (Daily driver/track car ) 
1974  Hybrid powered twin cam engine, Pig Cheeks , ( now a round tail.) Getting ready to Sell 

If you use Firefox, go to crazedlist.org. It's a clist aggregator, works well with no content restrictions from clist, But only works with the Firefox browser.

If you're a fan of Google products, you can use Google reader to setup a list and check all the clist postings by topic; by city. I use it to check for things like "bmw side draft" and it'll check all cities that I've selected in the parts category for side drafts. It takes a little knowledge about saving an opml file and importing it to google reader, but if you get it down, it's automatic and alerts you to the finds. This also requiresFirefox/Crazedlist.

www.crazedlist.org

Hope this helps

Gil. Hernandez
'73 2002 - Fjord Blue
Austin, TX

craiglook used to do it too... but it still searches a lot of other sites...

Now it is CLAZ.ORG

I get dibs on anything within 120 miles of Austin

FOR SALE-----74 2002tii 2782194 Turkis, Megasquirt, Korman road sport springs, Bilstein HD shocks, 13" FPS Bottle Caps