• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

pics of a correct 74 tii tan interior

remmib02

Need detailed pics of a correct early number 74 tii tan interior. My sahara had a black moded recaro interior in place of the standard tan. Close-ups of the carpet fiber, seat material, consoles, and door panels are needed. Also need close up of a correct steering wheel. I want to put my car back to original . I am going to buy the restoration books from amazon or faq, but need pics before the weekend. Any help is greatly appreciated. When did the molded one piece carpet start?

74 tii, vin 2780001, Sahara, 5 spd. Built 10/17/73, delivered to BMW internal car pool, 11/14/73. Imported to US ??/??/??.

And since you're in FL, I could probably send you that whole interior... I don't need it. It'd need recovering, but frames are solid. Back seat too. Don't have the tan carpet, however. Let me know if you're interested.

1974 Malaga 2002 4282899 "Little Red"

1976 Polaris 2002 2374061 "Rusty Shackleford" 

1998 Dk. Blue Volvo S70 T5 "Carlene"- 221k Miles 

Esty, thank you for clarifying the seats and carpet color. The short term plan is to locate a clean set of seats, door cards and carpet from 74-76 and use as is with new pads. I want 001 back to having its correct period parts with no new parts used for now.

Thanks, Martin.

74 tii, vin 2780001, Sahara, 5 spd. Built 10/17/73, delivered to BMW internal car pool, 11/14/73. Imported to US ??/??/??.

Pretty much the only way you're gonna find a 1 piece moulded carpet (in decent shape) would be out of a low mile barn find... Bluedevils sent Patallen one from a 76 Automatic that sat with a blown engine for a few decades.. Have fun finding one though. Esty's carpet sets are teh bomb, however... they're not original, but they're quite good... pretty much better :)

1974 Malaga 2002 4282899 "Little Red"

1976 Polaris 2002 2374061 "Rusty Shackleford" 

1998 Dk. Blue Volvo S70 T5 "Carlene"- 221k Miles