• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shopping List for both my 71 and 76 2002

maxpatt

Hi, I picked up a pair of 2002's and now I need parts. I also need advice. I'm located in Oregon and on Spring break from school, I can send money directly into your account or send a check- your choice but I'd like to do a lot of work in the next week.

Here's my shopping list:

Carburetor for a '76

Transmission for the '76

Door and window gaskets for both cars.

Heater Blower Motor Fan Thing for the '71. I know these are tough to find- if you have one you have my eternal gratitude.

Alternator for a '71

Recaro Seats- Or any comfortable sporty seats, I could get mine reupholstered but my options are open.

Dash's for both cars.

Blinker light assembly for the '71, blinker & plastic, both front and rear blinkers. Mine don't work- could be a function of the Chevy alternator I currently have in the car, but I think I need new lights.

Steering wheels, 2, sporty is good, racing type is good, wood is best.

I also need springs & struts for both cars, so if you have tips- I'd appreciate them. This will be a long project, both cars.

Below are links to my cars, I'll try to post more pictures in the morning.

Thanks,

Max

http://www.bmw2002registry.com/carPage/carpage.jsp?vin=2376192

http://www.bmw2002registry.com/carPage/carpage.jsp?vin=2571233

Bought two cars, in one month, and have a lot of work to do in between college and studying.

71 2002 Agave

76 2002 Inka

Fixer uppers!

I have a spare working 12V heater motor. Actually, I have 3! One in the car, one in a heater box I bought as a back up, and this one from the parts bin.

7773077f.jpg

cf0b368a.jpg

It is missing the white plastic nut that holds the fan on the shaft, but spins fast and is quiet. $40 shipped.

Reply here or email me if interested.

jdaniels@uga.edu

'71 02 - parts car with not many parts left

'73 02 - weekend toy and money pit

'74 04 - sold in '91

'03 325iT - for trips and bad weather

'03 50cc Honda Scooter - for my 2 mile commute

'06 50cc Honda scooter - wife's commuter

Guest Anonymous

tested. I also have Recaro seats in both vinyl and cloth. I have Momo steering wheels in leather and wood. I also have both early and late E21 320i sport wheels. Located in Vacaville,CA.

shermanmartinez@hotmail.com