• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002ti on EBay.de...is it real ?

Hutton

Check this out ..eBay Germany

Artikelnummer: 130664022477

Riviera car....looks like a good price.

With the euro starting to take a tumble we may start to see more good buys across the pond.

Is it real?

Chris Hutton

72 02tii Ceylon 2761758

71 02 Sunroof Riviera 2574316

68 1600 Bristol 1565358

88 535is sold

The door looks agave, heh.

Google translate sez:

I will auction my original BMW 2002 ti built 1970, excluding any return or warranty. It is an original 2002 ti (no conversion). The car was originally from Angola (Africa) ausgeliefert.Von there it was sold to Portugal and then sold to Germany. I then bought the car in 2005 in Germany. A German car letter was and is not available, but I then made an inquiry with the Federal Motor Transport Authority (see photo) to obtain after the Restoration re-registration in Germany. This document is one of them for auction. I have also requested from the BMW Mobile Tradition a certificate showing the exact date of production and further details (see photo). This certificate course is one of the auction. The car is NOT ready to drive and is explicitly sold as a hobbyist or restoration project. A HU and AU has never had the car in Germany, but had to be given at auction setting. The state body has a very good restoration base. Typical weaknesses e.g. the rear wheel arches are fine (see photo). However, the sill to the front and rear fenders were erneuern.Die widened even before my time. The doors are both in poor condition. The following parts missing: front bumper, door panels, center console, clutch, driveshaft, spare wheel, exterior mirrors, various trim strips, 2002 ti lettering on the front, with ignition distributor cap, radiator hoses, front brake calipers. In addition, the shocks are installed by 2002. The car has an original four-speed gearbox. After the end of the auction must be made within 14 days, BMW picked up a trailer and cash. Serious buyers should look at this rare car before bidding. The site is located in Aachen NRW. Bezgl renegotiation of the purchase price, I hereby concur! EBay fees on me.

Cheers,

Ray

According to the VIN stated, it is a ti.

Colour looks off for Agave, or it's my laptop!!??

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemnext&item=130664022477.html

Edit: it looks Riviera to me, but the orig docs say Agave, although I can see it's been repainted.

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

I knew that! hehe.

How's it going Ray? Do you miss Tianjin yet?

The door looks agave, heh.

Google translate sez:

I will auction my original BMW 2002 ti built 1970, excluding any return or warranty. It is an original 2002 ti (no conversion). The car was originally from Angola (Africa) ausgeliefert.Von there it was sold to Portugal and then sold to Germany. I then bought the car in 2005 in Germany. A German car letter was and is not available, but I then made an inquiry with the Federal Motor Transport Authority (see photo) to obtain after the Restoration re-registration in Germany. This document is one of them for auction. I have also requested from the BMW Mobile Tradition a certificate showing the exact date of production and further details (see photo). This certificate course is one of the auction. The car is NOT ready to drive and is explicitly sold as a hobbyist or restoration project. A HU and AU has never had the car in Germany, but had to be given at auction setting. The state body has a very good restoration base. Typical weaknesses e.g. the rear wheel arches are fine (see photo). However, the sill to the front and rear fenders were erneuern.Die widened even before my time. The doors are both in poor condition. The following parts missing: front bumper, door panels, center console, clutch, driveshaft, spare wheel, exterior mirrors, various trim strips, 2002 ti lettering on the front, with ignition distributor cap, radiator hoses, front brake calipers. In addition, the shocks are installed by 2002. The car has an original four-speed gearbox. After the end of the auction must be made within 14 days, BMW picked up a trailer and cash. Serious buyers should look at this rare car before bidding. The site is located in Aachen NRW. Bezgl renegotiation of the purchase price, I hereby concur! EBay fees on me.

Cheers,

Ray

According to the VIN stated, it is a ti.

Colour looks off for Agave, or it's my laptop!!??

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemnext&item=130664022477.html

Edit: it looks Riviera to me, but the orig docs say Agave, although I can see it's been repainted.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

I miss it like a toothache!

LMK if u get to TEDA.

Cheers,

Ray

I knew that! hehe.

How's it going Ray? Do you miss Tianjin yet?

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

Most everything looks right to me, except for the snorkel. Not very well presented in my opinion. Jgerock, is this the one? Could turn out to be a great deal. Seller has not provided many photos most buyers would want to see though. You rolls the dice and takes your chances. Looks like a lot of paint went over unprepared areas (rust) At any rate, for the current bid it, looks like a bargain.

Professionals are predictable; it's the amateurs you have to watch out for, you never know what they are gonna do!

Murphy was a Grunt