• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

73 Bavaria with Alpina wheels, $1.2K OBO

Gordon

Not mine, no affiliation, etc...

http://greensboro.craigslist.org/cto/2923137683.html

Wheels look like they are 14" Alpina's, good luck finding a correct tire (225/60-14) for a 14X7 wheel. They have all gone the way of the dinosaur except one tire (BF Goodrich Radial TA) that is geared toward the muscle car crowd. Weber carbs probably are in need of a rebuild. Someone needs to check this one out.

G-Man

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner

well ... there are several companies that still make the correct sizes (195/70-14 and 205/70-14). One is Vredestein (their Sprint Classic), The other that I'm aware of is the Michelin XWX. Unforunately, they cost between $280 and $580 per tire. These are also popular amongst the vintage Ferrari/Maserati crowd (1960's and early 1970's cars.

I got a response and pictures...yes they are Alpinas, cant read size. Typical, but not horrible rust in pictures; spots around trim, pedal box area looks a little toasted. Very cracked/dry windsheild gasket probable culprit. Sunroof. Typical dash cracks. Upholstery looks decent. Used to be an automatic. Looks to have been loved for most of its life, and then stayed outside for a few years. Tired paint. Only photos of two of the four wheels, hard to tell with out being there. May still get by, but not to buy probably unless he'll take a lowball.

Will report if I get by.

Dave V. in NC

edit....tires are 195 70 14"