• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mega Millions - What would you do?

Kidasters

I have to admit - I bought a ticket tonight for the Mega Millions. $463,000,000 is the cash payout. Even after taxes - it's a stupid bunch of money.

If I win - I'm buying this:

http://www.ferrari.com/English/GT_Sport%20Cars/CurrentRange/458-Italia/Pages/458-Italia.aspx

or this:

http://www.f12berlinetta.com/

or this:

http://www.ferrari.com/English/GT_Sport%20Cars/Classiche/All_Models/Ferrari_599_GTB/Pages/Ferrari-599-GTB.aspx

Whatever I can buy right that second at Ferrari of Houston. Then, I'm going to drive it to work and quit.

FAQ Member # 2616

"What do you mean NEXT project?"

-- My wife.

Id finish up my 02 (if that will ever happen). Buy a house, finish school, build my twin turbo diesel truck, build a 72 Chevy K20 with a cummins, enjoy life, play a lot. Probably a lot more, but it would be fun!

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

One of those 458 Italias was at the Gonzales cars and coffee a few weeks ago. It was a rainy morning!

Cheers,

Ray

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

They are small, aren't they? I passed one driving home from lunch a few weeks ago. You don't appreciate how small they are until you see one in real life.

Speaking of which - there's a guy that lives south of New Orleans that has one of the few F40's in the US. His F40 is known in the F40 crowd as "the rat". Because he drives it everywhere. I actually saw it at Lakeside Mall. Walked up to get a closer look - there's a McDonalds bag in the passenger seat (empty - partially crumpled up).

Apparently, he periodically flies in a Ferrari Mechanic to do maintenance for him.....

FAQ Member # 2616

"What do you mean NEXT project?"

-- My wife.

Erm. I had to look it up later. Had no idea what it was!

... That's funny. My work neighbor with the new McLaren has 5k miles on it. I find that commendable!

Cheers,

Ray

They are small, aren't they? I passed one driving home from lunch a few weeks ago. You don't appreciate how small they are until you see one in real life.

Speaking of which - there's a guy that lives south of New Orleans that has one of the few F40's in the US. His F40 is known in the F40 crowd as "the rat". Because he drives it everywhere. I actually saw it at Lakeside Mall. Walked up to get a closer look - there's a McDonalds bag in the passenger seat (empty - partially crumpled up).

Apparently, he periodically flies in a Ferrari Mechanic to do maintenance for him.....

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.