• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wanted e30 for project or parts!

2002lover12

Hello I am looking for an e30. I am also not going to be terribly picky either. I am looking for a price of sub $1000. I am preferably looking for a coupe 5 speed. The coupe doesn't really matter but I am definetly not looking for a vert. The 5 speed is very much preffered but auto will do. It would be nice if the car was located in the New England area or somewhere near. I would also like it to not be a rolling chassis. Doesn't have to run but I want an engine in it. Thank you for anyone that can help me with this. I would have posted this on e30tech but for some reason it won't let me make a thread.

-Thanks Andrew.

if someone here was inclined to respond to your plea they would not be able to contact you...

doesn't it make sense when trying to buy or sell anything to least list your telephone number or email address....?

i did a google search for 2002lover12 on the chance there may be a phone number or email listed...nothing