• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanna Sell "Flo"....$5000

Hi Guys...Wanna sell "Flo". She's been a blast to drive and I put in a TON of work and money into her.

I'll list out the hopups she's got along with a few things that need to get done to her still. Oh...More more thing...She's got her original paint that looks great still. It's just a shame that she took a hit on her passenger side door. I've got another door to hang on there, but of course it still needs to get painted. I'm just gonna put the trim back on and call it a day for now cause it's just a shame that again, it's her original paint.

-Currently she's got a 38/38 but I do have a 32/36 that I was thinking about putting on her for better gas mileage.

-5 speed with an aluminum light weight flywheel.

-SS header and Magnaflow exhaust (She sounds sweet).

-Piano top pistons, the motor was rebuilt less than 15k miles ago.

-You can see the polished aluminum radiator, caps, both oil and radiator and valvecover.

-Water temp, oil pressure, voltage meter and clock installed.

-Nice sounding sound system with JL Audio 6x9's and an Alpine deck in place.

-Adjustable coilovers in the front along with Beilsten sports and "Big Brakes" all the way around.

- Poly busingsings have been installed too.

-Steel breaded brakelines are in there too.

-Of course things like a nice instrument cluster are in there too with painted needles to match the other guages.

Things I wanted to do an may prior to the sale...

-I have a LSD, but have yet to install it.

-New black carpet kit.

I don't doubt there are a number of things I forgot to list...But as you might get...I've put in just about everything possible into her.

She's Verona in color and she's got a roof rack on her which might just stay with me. I'll post more pics of her as the day goes on and if I get a good response.

Let me know what you think. I'm hoping to get $5,000 for her...Thanks ...DRod.

post-18222-13667658463156_thumb.jpg

post-18222-13667658464208_thumb.jpg

Hi Guys...Wanna sell "Flo". She's been a blast to drive and I put in a TON of work and money into her.

I'll list out the hopups she's got along with a few things that need to get done to her still. Oh...More more thing...She's got her original paint that looks great still. It's just a shame that she took a hit on her passenger side door. I've got another door to hang on there, but of course it still needs to get painted. I'm just gonna put the trim back on and call it a day for now cause it's just a shame that again, it's her original paint.

-Currently she's got a 38/38 but I do have a 32/36 that I was thinking about putting on her for better gas mileage.

-5 speed with an aluminum light weight flywheel.

-SS header and Magnaflow exhaust (She sounds sweet).

-Piano top pistons, the motor was rebuilt less than 15k miles ago.

-You can see the polished aluminum radiator, caps, both oil and radiator and valvecover.

-Water temp, oil pressure, voltage meter and clock installed.

-Nice sounding sound system with JL Audio 6x9's and an Alpine deck in place.

-Adjustable coilovers in the front along with Beilsten sports and "Big Brakes" all the way around.

- Poly busingsings have been installed too.

-Steel breaded brakelines are in there too.

-Of course things like a nice instrument cluster are in there too with painted needles to match the other guages.

Things I wanted to do an may prior to the sale...

-I have a LSD, but have yet to install it.

-New black carpet kit.

I don't doubt there are a number of things I forgot to list...But as you might get...I've put in just about everything possible into her.

She's Verona in color and she's got a roof rack on her which might just stay with me. I'll post more pics of her as the day goes on and if I get a good response.

Let me know what you think. I'm hoping to get $5,000 for her...Thanks ...DRod.

Please email me at reboot at euroteknik.com. Very interested.

1975 BMW 2002 - Absolutely Unique Imola Red Classic
2011 BMW F10 550i - Daily Driver
2010 Mercedes GL450 - Kiddie hauler

Gen 2 Dodge Viper GTS & 996 Porsche 911 Turbo - "I just wanted to hear the turbos whistle"

Oh...Sorry guys...She's a rust free California car. 1975! So those of you in Cali...No need to smog her. I'll post more pics in a bit.

Pls email me at reboot at euroteknik.com

1975 BMW 2002 - Absolutely Unique Imola Red Classic
2011 BMW F10 550i - Daily Driver
2010 Mercedes GL450 - Kiddie hauler

Gen 2 Dodge Viper GTS & 996 Porsche 911 Turbo - "I just wanted to hear the turbos whistle"