• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Performed Flawlessly..,

ewill2002

I took it out for four hours today of Highway driving and several errands. I almost thought it was an everyday driver, but if I say it too loud, it might hear me.

4a50af12.jpg

I'm actually thinking about driving to the Mid America Fest next month. Hey, It made it to Bimmerfest 2010. What the heck! I'm thinking about it.

I don't want to drive the X5 or the Z3. Where's the challenge in that?

1976 2002 (Grey Ghost)

2002 X5 3.0i Newly Added

2001 Z3 Roadster 2.5i

1976 Malaga 2002 (totaled by city bus)

1985 535i (totaled. Hit from behind)

1981 320i (trade-in. AC issues)

LIFE IS SHORT, TIME TO DRIVE.

I'm actually thinking about driving to the Mid America Fest next month. Hey, It made it to Bimmerfest 2010. What the heck! I'm thinking about it.

You are right next door in Texas, why not?

BTW, it's this month.

Don

Don

1973 Sahara # too long ago, purchased in 1978 sold in 1984

1973 Chamonix # 2589243 Katrina Victim, formerly in the good sawzall hands of Baikal.2002 and gone to heaven.

1973 Inka # 2587591 purchased from Mike McCurdy, Dec 2007

What is the offset on your Panasport wheel? The front looks like it protrudes out just a tad.

Do you have a picture that shows a better angle of whether it protrudes or not? I'm considering purchasing a set of Panasports and this picture is giving me pause.

Thx!

Byas

I took it out for four hours today of Highway driving and several errands. I almost thought it was an everyday driver, but if I say it too loud, it might hear me.

4a50af12.jpg

VA/MD/NC, and a group of us from OH and IN...700 or so miles for us, so come on--guarantee you'll have a good time, rain or shine.

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

What is the offset on your Panasport wheel? The front looks like it protrudes out just a tad.

Do you have a picture that shows a better angle of whether it protrudes or not? I'm considering purchasing a set of Panasports and this picture is giving me pause.

Thx!

Byas

4a50af12.jpg

Those are Rota's - I have a set. 25 offset I believe. Fit perfect.

1976 Polaris

Thx!

Byas

The offset is +25. I posted the same question to the board not long ago. The fronts do rub a bit at tight turns, but not enough to affect anything.

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/start,0/t,340238/topic_view,threads/

4a50af12.jpg

1976 2002 (Grey Ghost)

2002 X5 3.0i Newly Added

2001 Z3 Roadster 2.5i

Now my headlights flicker, blink, and act as though they want to cut off when I rev my engine!

Why did I say that it "Performed Flawlessly"?

I knew it would hear me. Oh well. No night driving for a few weeks.

1976 2002 (Grey Ghost)

2002 X5 3.0i Newly Added

2001 Z3 Roadster 2.5i