• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

m10 parts! dual solexes, Header, e12 head, pertronix, etc.

llittrup

Hi all, I've got a 75 m10 apart that was running but with low compression on the rear 2.

it's got dual solexes with a sorta funky welded together kind of linkage that does work. And the manifold of course.

A long tube 4-1 header, think it's an Ireland?

An e12 head that should probably be rebuilt

there is a pertronix in the dist.

and all the other engine bits as well, less the crank pulley (timing kit with little wear) might even be ok for a re-ring?

I live here in Helena, MT but am willing to ship. Will try and get some pictures up here in a bit but if you need any of this shoot me an e-mail and we'll work something out. Thanks Leif

$250 and they will come with all the bits to put them on a car and drive it. I don't have a choke/heater cable and the front one has what looks like a shop-vac filter instead of the normal foam. But they run and sound nice when you mash the long pedal. Let me know -Leif

I really would rather just sell the whole deal. These are not going onto any of my cars so I would love to get them into the hands of someone who will put them to good use.

Pertronix and Header sold.

Carbs and other stuff still very much available.

Leif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...