• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The rarest of rare accessories and 2 LSDs.

tii73tii

I guess some of you can't read. Oh well. Internet bully's are like gossiping bitches. I'm happy to provide drama in your boring lives. Oh yeah only 1 diff left. And the price on the other one just went up to $450. Remember if your car isn't worth the sum of these parts please keep your opinions to yourself (Les, Scott and "euroshit Jason Gipson"). Love you guys.

4812920e.jpg

Oh yea and this!

Scott B.

1969 2002, 1972 2002, 1967 1600, 2001 540It

Wow OP your attitude could use some work. Maybe if you approached people differently you would get a different response. From your original post thats tarted this thread off you sound like a guy who thinks his shit dont stink and that you are better then everyone ells. Anyone who reads that is going to have the response of "are you for real?" Most likely fallowed closely by "get lost!"

Cheers

Cheers from the German!!!

newsig_zps3c66649e.jpg

I always thought those plastic storage bins looked cool, but NOT $1000 worth of cool. Then I was talking with a guy who had one of those bins and he told me the only downside was that if any moisture gets in your trunk, the moisture will condense under the plastic bin and start to rust out the rear shock towers. He said that he would only put the bin in his trunk when he was going to actually use it. Something to think about...

'73tii Inka 🍊

'74tii Fjord 🏄‍♂️

Supply and demand is what Ebay is for. Treating your fellow enthusiast with respect and fairness is what the FAQ is for.

Thank you Grover! thats what I should have said....

Scott B.

1969 2002, 1972 2002, 1967 1600, 2001 540It