• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just sold my Midget.

Harv

Oh God, what have I done?

Just sold my non running MG Midget. I have owned it since I was 20. That's 25 years. It supersedes everything in my life! I drove it from Massachusetts to Colorado and back. Drove it to Florida and back twice. 3 different motors. went 110 mph in it more than once. Brought my Kef stereo speakers home in it. Brought home an Onkeo amp home that was so big the trunk wouldn't close. could sneak into concerts at Tanglewood by going under the chain at the service entrance. No you can't have sex IN a Midget.

John

DSC_0025.jpg

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades

It really is just the memories the car represents isn't it. Once the car is gone, it takes a while (emphasis on the h) to realize the memories don't go away because the car is gone.

Empty spot in the garage.

Time to FINISH the 02!

John

Congratulations! You made room for another!

And yes, you had to have sex ON a midget. If you dented it, at least they were dents you could smile about. The ones on my 3000 were expensive in a couple different ways;)

RIM, they are 72 to 74 for the round rear arch. My favorite too.

My friend Chris has one with hand fabed steel fender flairs that looks like a little Cobra.

John

No you can't have sex IN a Midget.

Oh.

OK.

Then it makes perfect sense to sell it off.

I take it the 02 will have fully reclining seats?

Selling a car just gives you more reason to start shopping BAT and CL. Never too soon to start 'planning' for the next project. We need to sell off our 99 E46 and that will open up a driveway spot. My wife said I should get a commuter car so I don't put big miles on my M3(when finished) or my tii. Perhaps I should get a 72 Midget?

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes