• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Klub Vintage is open for business in Lambertville NJ!!

metalsoul

Hey guys, I want to let you all know that even though we've been doing a lot of work for a while now we're officially open for business!

Klub Vintageis my shop and it's located on rte 518 in Lambertville, NJ.

Klub Vintage serves both BMW and non-BMW...Some of the services that we offer are:

-Specialized and custom car and vintage motorcycle builds,

-Light restorations to complete restorations,

-Engine and transmission swaps,

-Custom fabrication and restoration bodywork

-Rust removal

-Auto transport, let us transport your car to or from you or your desired location

-We are also available to assist in PPI's and help you locate the car you're looking for, let us do the work for you.

Many of you know that I've gone all over the country with and on behalf of my clients to pickup their new purchases when they either want the company or are unable to go so I go in their place.

www.KlubVintage.com is under construction and will be operable soon.

You can email me with questions, comments, setup a time to swing by, or anything else at: info@klubvintage.com

Thanks and look forward to working with you! I'll also be updating this thread periodically with updates of work and happenings around the shop so subscribe to this thread and stay tuned!

Sincerely,

Adam Neely

Here's a recent project we just sold to an awesome guy, and did a little rust repair before delivery to him...

BEFORE:

DSC_1530.jpg

DURING:

IMAG0318.jpg

Hand formed for our LeMons winning buddy Denis...

IMAG0317.jpg

IMAG0324.jpg

AFTER (Left in Primer because the car will be getting a full respray eventually)

IMAG0348.jpg

IMAG0342.jpg