• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 2002 in Baltimore

kcdonahue

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Since you asked how mice did not get in to the Recaros, I let my cats roam the garage to keep vermin suppressed.

Since you asked how mice did not get in to the Recaros, I let my cats roam the garage to keep vermin suppressed.

Are you the owner Gremlin? If so, please tell us the story of the car!

1970 Agave work in progress

Born on May 14 1970 and delivered May 19th 1970 to NYC to Hoffman Motor Corp. Agave code 071

new guy

help appreciated!

other cars: 1991 318is / 1999 540iT

The car has been sold! I'll let the new owner identify himself/herself.

Hope it's who I think it is.

Andrew Wilson
Vern- 1973 2002tii, https://www.bmw2002faq.com/blogs/blog/304-andrew-wilsons-vern-restoration/ 
Veronika- 1968 1600 Cabriolet, Athena- 1973 3.0 CSi,  Rodney- 1988 M5, The M3- 1997 M3,

The Unicorn- 2007 X3, Julia- 2007 Z4 Coupe, Ophelia- 2014 X3, Herman- 1914 KisselKar 4-40

He/she lives on the east coast, has at least one other 1600, and intends to restore the ti. Perhaps that tells you enough ;-)

williamggruff

'76 2002 "Verona" / '12 Fiat 500 Sport "Latte" / '21 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road Prem “The Truck”

He/she lives on the east coast, has at least one other 1600, and intends to restore the ti. Perhaps that tells you enough ;-)

Congratulations to the buyer. I anxiously await the restoration blog. This one is going to be good.

ClayW
1967 1600-2 - M42 - 1521145          Follow my project at www.TX02.blogspot.com          E30 DD Project Blog

yes, congrats to the new owner. Sounds like they are very familiar with the 1600's.

Life goes on! Wonder how many others are out there just waiting to be found and loved?

Wonder where my neighbor's 74 ended up? Dual Webers, non-stock cam, headers, exhaust, Gotti wheels, Coustic stereo, etc. Fast and fun.

December1983NCC.jpg

Black2002August1983.jpg

BugandBMW.jpg

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

He promised to send me pictures, and even though I emailed him through cl that night, I never got a response.

vince

Vince - the PO did not take any pictures. Grice (William Gruff) visited David (the PO) and posted a link to a bunch of pics taken by Grice (see earlier in this thread).

How is your car running nowdays? I've read some great stories in the Roundel about 02/02/02 in Colorado.

pics5292010009.jpg

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"