• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Late Turn Signal Lever Wiring Question

ClayW

In which port does this green/yellow wire go?

This is a later (left side of the column) turn signal from a `76 2002. One of the wires seems to have come out and I need to know where it goes before selling.

2012-04-24_09-11-34_460.jpg

Looks like it goes in either the horizontal or vertical slot on the left side of the picture.

Thanks in advance!

ClayW
1967 1600-2 - M42 - 1521145          Follow my project at www.TX02.blogspot.com          E30 DD Project Blog

It matches with the same color wire on the socket. Since your choice is 2 slots on this plug, just see which of the 2 corresponding slots on the socket has the male connector, confirm that its wire is GN-GE in color, and that's it.

Byas

It matches with the same color wire on the socket. Since your choice is 2 slots on this plug, just see which of the 2 corresponding slots on the socket has the male connector, confirm that its wire is GN-GE in color, and that's it.

Byas

Thanks. I thought of that, but my `76 2002 is long gone, so I have to ask you guys! :)

ClayW
1967 1600-2 - M42 - 1521145          Follow my project at www.TX02.blogspot.com          E30 DD Project Blog