• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 used parts for sale- inventory list

eamonn

BMW CCA member #172 is selling his inventory of clean & ready to install used 2002 restoration parts. These were accumulated over 25 years of 2002 restorations. Most items are in excellent shape & ready to install. Please forward your email address for an inventory spreadsheet, complete with condition of parts & pics. Peruse the list & inquire. If you don't see what you're looking for, just ask. We had too much to list all items. thanks... edcottrell@twlakes.net

yes, sir! this is for real. we resto'd 02's for 35 yrs & are selling NICE leftovers. 4 page list. pics on request. video available on bumpers, int., 'expensive' items. address to Kevin( Eamonn's son) .. I have shelves full of smaller items, so inquire if you dont see it listed. thanks for your attention. Kevin

yes, sir! this is for real. we resto'd 02's for 35 yrs & are selling NICE leftovers. 4 page list. pics on request. video available on bumpers, int., 'expensive' items. address to Kevin( Eamonn's son) .. I have shelves full of smaller items, so inquire if you dont see it listed. thanks for your attention. Kevin

why not be nice, make a list convert it to PDF and attach the file for everyone to see

Is this for real?

I believe this is for real, at least with respect to having BMW parts. I responded to their classified ad in the Roundel months ago for 2002 parts, looking for some bumper parts, underdash panels, and various small items. They sent me a list. I offered to drive up and inspect (and presumably buy) the parts -- in Tennessee -- if they could confirm they had them and send me some preliminary photos. First they had the parts, then the parts turned out to be 320i parts, then they had the parts...maybe. Then I was supposed to talk to the son while he was looking at the parts -- I was a little unclear how that would replace a photo. I dropped out because the parts I was looking at are plentiful and easy. The listing didn't include "rarities" at that time. Maybe they've re-organized their efforts now; but they are BMW guys!

Steve

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)