• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How do you tell your spouse....

jgerock

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The first solution that comes to mind-

You say: "I'm getting this one for a parts car."

You get the car, take a few parts off to put on your car. Slowly 'realize' that this parts car is actually pretty good and would be pretty easy to restore.

Second solution-

You say: "What kind of old car would you like for yourself, honey?"

You get one of those to build for her. It makes her happy and satisfies your wrenching bug. (It also gives you a chance to order parts for other cars at the same time as doing her project)

Third solution-

You say: "I'm the man and I'll do what I damn well please."

You then buy a comfy couch to sleep on and ask Armond what kind of purse his wife carries.

LOL...classic

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti

I've tried the bring a car home and see what happens technique enough times and it hasn't worked once. When I bought my 1602, I had to promise to sell my 2002A. It'll be for sale....eventually...

Today I sent her an ad for a 92 E30 Cabrio 5speed that I wanted. I was so surprised when she told me she wanted to trade in her brand new nissan and use that as her DD. I'm so proud