• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eureka Springs was great!!!!!

randerson

Thank you to Bo & Barb Black and all of the cooks and helpers for hosting another great weekend in Eureka Springs. It was a great time and if you haven't attended before, you should put it on your bucket list. This is

an "2002 event" and a great time.

Randy & Marge Anderson

Just got home an hour ago. It was another great gtg in the Ozarks. Thanks to Bo, Barb, Skip, Blunt, Keith Krieger, Larry Wilson (& all others who helped round up the doorprizes) all the volunteer cooks, all the sponsors, etc. If I left anyone out, I am sorry. It's a long way to get there, but I sure had fun. Oh, and thanks again to Brian Spanel and his wife Cathy (or is it Kathy?) for hosting a bunch of us on Thurs. evening. Wonderful dinner and a great little '02 gtg enroute to Hermann, MO for an overnight stay there.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

Concur 100%. Had a great time met some great folks and got to put faces to names as well as finding out some neat connections. .

Earl

74 02Lux

15 M235i

72 Volvo 1800ES

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- George Orwell

Barb & I would like to thank everyone who helped with the weekend.

A huge "Thanks" to all who attended.

We had 51 2002s from 16 states. This is a hard core group, 29 of the 02s were on the road for more than 800 miles (round trip).

A great bunch of True Friends of Alex von Falkenhausen.

Barb & I would like to thank everyone who helped with the weekend.

A huge "Thanks" to all who attended.

We had 51 2002s from 16 states. This is a hard core group, 29 of the 02s were on the road for more than 800 miles (round trip).

A great bunch of True Friends of Alex von Falkenhausen.

My navigator Will and I had a great first MidAmerica in my recently resurrected 68. We "finished" at departure and put ~1350m on the car in 4 days...with no shakedown. The last event for this car was Vintage @ the Vineyards 2007--it was great to get acquainted with my old friend after suffering rear collision damage Oct/08. Gigantic thanks to Bo and the True Friends team for a fantastic event! I'll put a pictorial together of the 02 repairs in the coming weeks, but for now enjoy this roadside tidbit from Berryville, AR:

530294_10150769481064322_756539321_9057186_1117004673_n.jpg

--> 1968 2002 <--

Thank you for hosting this event. It was my first time, and I had a blast. Even with mechanical problems!

02 people are great people!

I look forward to next year! It's a must go for 02 owners.

My most vivid impression was everyone trying to help the young man with a poor running 02.

Thank you again to Bo and Barb and all the volunteers.

Ken

74 2002 Restore/Upgrade Project - M2

08 Alpina B7