• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NY/CT/NJ....up for a drive..

jrkoupe

Morning......beautiful day here and forecast is for the whole weekend as well...

BUT tomm's drive to be cancelled as only one other confirmed besides my self....

another day perhaps....bummer.

lets do a Cars N Coffee type thang....

we can meet at a Starbucks...hang, oogle...then go drive....say up to Lime Rock?...eat/drink and then go home....

whos in?...

we can pick a Sun in May...

Id like to offer May 20 th????...if it rains we will r/s...

weather is perfect

Im thinking to meet up at one place..or a few meet ups along the way?..

say by Rt.84 by Danbury CT and head N?...there is a Starbucks in that area...

or we can meet up around Fishkill NY area off the Taconic?...and head N.

Id like to keep our individual drives to actually meet up short...so we still have energy as a group to drive.

here is a current list......let me know if ANY updates are needed...

for 5/20....let me know if 5/27 is better !..and we can do the show that Steve mentioned...

1. ScoTT

2. Riggs

3. 7602

4. MarkCT

5. jrkoupe(me)

I'm definitely down to do this.

I'm in north NJ. A few of us were talking about a jersey shore meetup but going north works for me too. My car is in the shop getting some welding done butill have it back in a week or two. Late may or a June Sunday would be ideal

Keep me posted

12 BMW 135i + 76 BMW 2002

I'm definitely down to do this.

I'm in north NJ. A few of us were talking about a jersey shore meetup but going north works for me too. My car is in the shop getting some welding done butill have it back in a week or two. Late may or a June Sunday would be ideal

Keep me posted

Scott

I like the idea of going N....the roads..the groove.....less congestion....etc etc..

lets see whos up for it.

U could do 84 I bet and be there in no time....

Guest Anonymous
Would you be willing to come down to central NJ? There's a few of us that go out to Bucks County Pa and environs....

im in for central jersey

sylvio

Ill add this to the orig post but Id like to suggest May 20th>.....

we'll give the 13 th up for the moms/wives.....then go have a PARTY OURSELVES ON THE 20 TH.

HOW IS THAT?...

if Vintage is making it hard for many to do this...we can consider early June.....

but who likes May 20 th?.....

Oh, man. Won't have my car road-worthy in time, but I'll be there in spirit and look forward to the next time.

Drive safely, all.

MattL

1976 BMW 2002 Pastellblau

Philadelphia 'Burbs

How about this? http://www.limerock.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=336 Limerock car show $10.00 entry fee and no preregistration. I seriously thinking of just showing up.

1972 Bavaria (sold)

1985 535i (sold)

1986 535i (sold)

1996 328is daily driver

1973 2002

1968 Porsche 912

1973 Triumph TR6

2 - 2012 Hotwheels BMW 2002s (Inka and Chamonix) 0 miles! (both are #21 of 247!!)