• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nardi, Trim, Tan Panels and more - Brisbane *SOLD*

nomalt

Will be at Brisbane. If you would like to purchase one, or all, of the items, E/mail me by 8am PST Saturday and I will bring them to the show. If you don't e/mail me about the items, I won't be bringing it. Don't be shy!

More and larger photos here: http://www.pbase.com/nomalt/2002

$125: Tan door panels w/ NO SPEAKER cut outs! The seller I bought them off of said they were in good shape. I'd prolly rate them 6.5/10

medium.jpg

$10: 1974+ Kidney Grill. Dull. Dinged.

medium.jpg

$85: Hella. How are ya? NOS Hella 181. (Fogs, not driving lights)

medium.jpg

$10: Right Turn Signal. The good news is that it is not cracked. Okay, not really that bad, but there is green overspray on it.

medium.jpg

$10: Trap mirror. That white lining around the mirror? Dry and flaking. Big spot in the middle of the mirror.

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

$100: Nardi Wheel w/ Hub and Nardi horn button. Where do I start? Bought off a fellow FAQer. Ad said, just like the one pictured. Should have raised a red flag right there. It arrived and the finish was...uhm...satin, not a deep gloss. Well, whoever refinished it probably applied 1 coat. After a few - as in 3 - months - the finish started to flake. That's okay, what a fun project it will be to restore. In the mean time, I bought a new steering wheel and it will probably stay on the car. That was over a year ago and let's face it, I'm not going to restore the Nardi. But you can!!

medium.jpg

$20: Formuling Wheel w/ Hub and BMW horn button! This actually feels better (to me) than the Nardi. Okay shape.

medium.jpg

$10: Side markers. Okay shape. Ten bucks takes them all!

medium.jpg

$20: Belt and Knee trim. Dinged. Dingy. Dented. Dull. But all the pieces are there! Oh, at no extra cost to you....Green overspray!

medium.jpg

1974 BMW 2002

1989 BMW 325is

2011 Toyota RAV4 v6