• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crushed & Saved, how I did it in 3,786 easy steps:

great looking car - congrats! that's a lot of busted knuckles, blood sweat and tears

1970 Agave work in progress

Born on May 14 1970 and delivered May 19th 1970 to NYC to Hoffman Motor Corp. Agave code 071

new guy

help appreciated!

other cars: 1991 318is / 1999 540iT

....and maybe install a third brake light.

Interestingly, I was running a high mount 40 micro LED light but no amount of warning would have helped, the driver was just looking to his left and admitted that he was planning to run the light but didn't think I would come to a complete stop. I now use the full-on LED conversion kit as offered by www.2002s.net -- The fluid you see leaking is my windshield washer jug that became dislodged upon impact.

5.jpg

--> 1968 2002 <--

Ben,

Car looks great as it had before the accident. I think you and I had the most original and least original cars, respectively, at the Indianapolis BMWCCA meeting about 5 years ago. ENjoyed meeting you and your wife. Nice work and it is still a beautiful car. I recently moved from Portland to Santa Fe. Give a holler if you are in the neighborhood.

Eric Bernstein

1973 Verona 2002 2.5 L s14

1998 M3