• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB/WTT: Upper and lower rear spring pads

Chamoix

I'm getting ready to install some new Eibach springs and looking at my old spring pads (I guess officially called "Damper rings"), they look a little dry and crumbly. Seems ashamed to put new springs in on old rubber, but the best price I can find on new ones is about $35 each (x4=$140!!) which is almost what I paid for the springs. Anybody have some on the shelf they are willing to part with? I would probably prefer the 37mm top pads, but could live with the 28mm just as well. Willing to buy, or I have a set of standard (non-tii) Ate rear wheel cylinders I'd be willing to trade. One was installed probably less than 100 miles ago, and the other is still new in the box. Part #'s I'm looking for are as follows:

bottom pads - 33533450105 (2 needed) (#1 in diagram below)

37mm top pads - 33533450106 (2 needed) (#4 in diagram below)

OR

28mm top pads - 33533450107 (2 needed) (#4 in diagram below)

33_30.jpg

'71 02 - parts car with not many parts left

'73 02 - weekend toy and money pit

'74 04 - sold in '91

'03 325iT - for trips and bad weather

'03 50cc Honda Scooter - for my 2 mile commute

'06 50cc Honda scooter - wife's commuter

Thanks all for your input. When I actually got the pads off the car it turns out I had a ratty looking 1 dot on one side, and a nearly new 3 dot on the other (?). Don't know what the POs were thinking on that. I didn't notice it being uneven, but never actually measured. I just went ahead and bit the bullet and ordered a new 3 dot and 2 new bottom pads from Max. Kind of ticked me off though because I was hoping to install this weekend, so I opted for the higher 2 day shipping fee, then I got an email saying their "target" shipping day is currently the 18th - 10 days from the order date! If I'd known that, I wouldn't have put a rush ship on them.

'71 02 - parts car with not many parts left

'73 02 - weekend toy and money pit

'74 04 - sold in '91

'03 325iT - for trips and bad weather

'03 50cc Honda Scooter - for my 2 mile commute

'06 50cc Honda scooter - wife's commuter