• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

roundie parts wanted

Baboon

Hi, I want to put a line out for some things I need to get my 73 up to snuff.

I need the following-

#1 drivers side door- no rust or major damage, surface rust or dings ok. don't need glass or guts so whatever you have.

#2 front bumper end- right side short from a earlier car with no rubber trim

#3 trunk lock assembly- key or no key does not matter just complete and not corroded out.

#4 front bumper brackets- from a 69, 70, 71- no triangles

I am located on Oakland so reasonably local on the door shell so I do not have to pay for shipping.

Thanks-

Damn Jeff, you're a day late.

I saw all of that stuff (except maybe the door) at the Brisbane show.

I'll keep an eye out for you.

Thanks for the extra pair of eyes-

I knew I should have gone to the brisbane show but it's hard to get to things like that right now due to work and the baby. Wish I got wind of the show and swap a month earlier.

FYI- I just installed Euro 71 & up front bumper bars on my 68 and they were a perfect fit. They are still available from Blunt or BMW dealer, are 100% straight and painted, ready to go.

BAR LEFT 51 11 1 815 493

BAR RIGHT 51 11 1 815 494

B0017491.png?v=20223436

Thanks for the heads up!

I looked on the blunt site but did not find them but did a quick search before calling the dealer and found them on Rogerstii site brand new for $19.95 ea.

Best part about it is he is located in Hayward and I have to go there tomorrow morning anyways. Sometimes its easier than you thought. Last time I checked I found them for $50 each new, price dropped? who would have thought.

I have a driver's door in great shape (from an Oakland car) but it would have to be shipped. Let me know if you're interested and I can send pics.

Email me off my tab, thanks.

72 Tii 2761525 Fjord- sunroof

73 Tii 2762870 Malaga- sunroof

73 Tii 2763356 Atlantic- sunroof

73 Tii 2763815 Fjord- sunroof

Guest Anonymous
I have a driver's door in great shape (from an Oakland car) but it would have to be shipped. Let me know if you're interested and I can send pics.

Email me off my tab, thanks.

The offer is much appreciated but I am going to see what turns up locally as shipping will be expensive. If nothing turns up then.....

Thanks