• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

M2??

TSAF

I want to trade my highly modified 1303 German Look Kafer with a good M2. Usually beetles with these kinds of specs/mods fetch more than 35,000 to 40,000 Euros. You can always check mobile.de and you will see what I mean

Please email me back and I will revert with lots photos and exact specification of my car. Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

I want to trade my highly modified 1303 German Look Kafer with a good M2. Usually beetles with these kinds of specs/mods fetch more than 35,000 to 40,000 Euros. You can always check mobile.de and you will see what I mean

Please email me back and I will revert with lots photos and exact specification of my car. Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

how do you expect anyone to email you...

Guest Anonymous

Mobile is the most overpriced site ever, why do u think cars stay there for years? Dream on...