• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parts hauler 1995 Mercedes wagon California

sebandwhit

Selling my 1995 Mercedes e320 wagon. The wagon has 150,000 miles and 217hp. It has the winter package which includes heated seats, heated lights, head light wipers and mirrors, roof rack, and traction control. The car has a sunroof(works great) and has the third row seat. There is also a cargo cover and a pet screen that can section off the rear cargo area for transporting animals. the car is 17 years old and is not perfect. There is a clear coat issue on the rear passenger door. The center wood on the console is cracking. Since I bought the car I have replace the water pump, the rear hydrolic suspension spheres, exhaust, new speakers, and I replaced the rear tires.

Car is located in Turlock, ca

Open to offers or trades escpecially if its a pre-smog 5 series or NK car.

email me throught the forum

Will add more pictures to the album tomorrow

Picture link:

https://picasaweb.google.com/101354579178668683917/1995MercedesE320WagonForSale?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCJOK7tDtj-X4qwE&feat=directlink

Christmas%25202010%2520001.JPG

DSC07951.JPG

DSC07952.JPG

DSC07928.JPG

IMG_0488.JPG

68' 2002 (Project)