• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Should I call BavAuto on this?

photog02

I've noticed the same holes with the plastic hanger on the aftermarket hoses made by MacKay (Made in Australia). They seem to seal OK, but I thought it was weird to have holes punched in the hoses too.

'73tii Inka 🍊

'74tii Fjord 🏄‍♂️

In the future if you want to order real BMW parts at a good price with service that second to none... I'd suggest talking to the kind folks at blunt tech.http://blunttechclassic.com/

NO affiliation other than I've been buying all my 02 parts i've needed for years, and my father's M5 and E36 stuff. Never a problem.

Usually I just go to www.realoem.com find the part numbers I need and send them an email.

I am actually waiting on the second half of an order for BluntTech now. I think my mistake was not finding the a part on his website and just ordering through BA. In the future, my process will probably be to get the PN, bug BluntTech, and if he says no search for other sources.

By the way, Penske Parts has a much better quality parts picture catalog as compared to RealOEM.

- Justin

1973 2002tii

The toolbox is where truth and contentment lie... -James May