• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Your car is around 40 years old. How old are you ?

Chamoix

Guest Anonymous

Turn 45 yesterday my car is a 72 tii this is my 4th car. Got this one last year for my birthday.

Car is 36, I am 29. Have been a proud 02 owner since June of 1998. I was 15 when I bought the car. Next summer I will have owned it half of my life. Those who know me personally know that I'm a pretty little dude. When I got it, I could sit in the driver's seat and look at the road (driveway) between the stock steering wheel and the top of the dash. I have pictures of me with the car from that summer and I make the car look huge.

I went to the senior prom in the 2002, and drove away from our wedding reception in the 2002.....with the same girl in the passenger seat. :)

Byron

76 02 inka

04 r1150r

Car is 36, I am 29. Have been a proud 02 owner since June of 1998. I was 15 when I bought the car. Next summer I will have owned it half of my life. Those who know me personally know that I'm a pretty little dude. When I got it, I could sit in the driver's seat and look at the road (driveway) between the stock steering wheel and the top of the dash. I have pictures of me with the car from that summer and I make the car look huge.

I went to the senior prom in the 2002, and drove away from our wedding reception in the 2002.....with the same girl in the passenger seat. :)

Byron

76 02 inka

04 r1150r

Byron

76 02 inka

04 r1150r