• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roundie tail lights

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I have been searching for tail lights reconditioning with no success. I notice they cost more than I can afford right now, is it possible to get them re chromed. Thanks all for your feedback.

What parts are you looking to get rechromed? Just the outer rings? Sure they can be rechromed but I doubt you'd save any money over new. If you are talking about the inner divider strips on the lenses, try to polish them with 0000 grade steel wool.

It might be better to just find a nicer used set from a FAQer with a WTB advert.

B0017606.png

--> 1968 2002 <--

We can supply those rings if you are interested right now they are a bit above $90 each. It's a better idea than having them re-chromed if you ask me.

You can try the wool and auto polish to give them a little more shine but if they are pitted/rusted or just started loosing the chrome there is nothing else to do but purchase new ones or re-chrome those ones.

I'm no longer affiliated with Maximillian Importing Company in any way, please address any questions directly to them.  -Thanks.

2002 "tii" coupe 1970
E21 320/6 2.7 Stroker 1981
E23 730 1978

You can order the tail light trim rings at any local BMW dealer and not pay freight.

Part # 63 211 353 317 (left)

63 211 353 318 (right)

Make a friend with the parts mgr, or if you are a BMW CCA member you will

get a discount.

72 Tii 2761525 Fjord- sunroof

73 Tii 2762870 Malaga- sunroof

73 Tii 2763356 Atlantic- sunroof

73 Tii 2763815 Fjord- sunroof