• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

body kit rear and front arches

verzoteX

I searched the internet to buy rear and front arches like these one in the pictures

2002_front_arches.jpg

2002_rear_arches.jpg

and i found a website from uk but they are made from polyester and bracke easy if anyone knows a good website witch sels parts like these ones in the picture would help me realy a lot becouse i whas going to make them myself from steel and i would loose 2 montsh. And sory if i posted in wrong location becouse i'm new here and sory also for my bad english too.[/img]

Good Morning Gents,

I finally found a moment to post pics of the flares. Price is a firm$1500 for all 5 pieces. We recently shipped 2 huge boxes containing steel pig-cheek fender flares from CT to CA for a few bones over two hundred. Interested parties should contact Matt McGinn or I directly at the shop. I have made note of the first two inquiries.

Nate

860 793 2002

009-2.jpg

Full Photo Album:

http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff16/xr4tice/Fiberglass%20Box%20Flraes%20and%20Air%20Dam/

www.sports-car-restoration.com

860 793 2002